Vertical Choke and Kill Manifold
Vertical choke and kill manifold is a necessary device to control the well kick and execute the pressure control technology on oil/gas well.
This type of manifold is mainly used for offshore drilling platform. The structure can be designed based on customer’s platform space and customer’s requirement.
Beside the below technical specification, we can also manufacture based on customer’s design requirement.
- Working pressure: 2000PSI～15000PSI
- Nominal diameter: 2 9/16” ～ 4 1/16”
- Temperature rating: -46℃～121℃ (LU Grade)
- Material class: AA、BB、CC、DD、EE、FF
- Product specification level: PSL1～4
- Performance level: PR1～2
- Product standard: API 6A & API 16C
- Working medium: Petroleum, Natural gas, Slurry, Including H2S,CO2 gas